IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU TAKE THE TIME TO CONTACT ALL OF THESE SITES AND ALSO TWEET THEM. IT IS THE NUMBERS THAT ARE IMPORTANT IN ADDITION TO THE MESSAGE!!!! PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THIS, I CAN’T STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE MEDIA.
Here are a few links, twitter, and other contact information that we should be addressing our concerns to about what is going on with this show that supposedly champions the underdog but is overtly hating a minority group directly to the camera in tonight’s episode, in addiiton to the already blatent disrespect of the same sex couple’s storylines.
Make sure when you send e-mail that you are concise, that you check for punctuation and that you don’t ramble on about Bram or your “ship” or anything like that. You need to appeal to someone who may have no idea what “ships” are what “Bram” means or who may not understand anything tumblr related. However, I think it’s ok to direct the reader to tumblr brittana tags if you want them to better understand what you are talking about.
It is critical to emphasize how the show has helped you, what it has meant to you, how it has changed, how it now makes you feel, and how offensive it has become. Talking about your personal stories and struggles is good b/c nothing motivates people to do something like a strong emotional response to something.
Regarding twitter…DO NOT USE “BRAM” “BRITTANY AND SAM” OR “SAM”. The very last think we want is anything trending with those words.
Make sure to also check for the advertisers on Fox so that you can also share your concerns with them and make sure to tell them you will not be buying their products and you will urge your family/friends not to buy either.
Here is the info.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions go to bottom right hand side, click on “send a letter to the editor
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3068843 links to e-mail for all abc news shows
HeatherAnneHogan@gmail.com Senior Editor Afterellen
Also contact your local newspaper’s website and e-mail them too, local papers are a great way to spread the word.
Might be a good idea to get onto YouTube as well, especially if you’re doing this because you have personal investment in this.
- whachamacallits reblogged this from nepheron
- yvoneyoung reblogged this from teamheya
- percabethbrittana reblogged this from teamheya
- craycrayfornaynayrivers likes this
- auroraluminous likes this
- samcedes1 reblogged this from yunnanmom
- samcedes1 likes this
- nayariveracruz reblogged this from teamheya
- tatuataallegra reblogged this from ajdsgfgbrittana
- tatuataallegra likes this
- hidden-melody likes this
- brittanaalltheway likes this
- flawlessheather reblogged this from nepheron
- holyheya reblogged this from teamheya
- holyheya likes this
- teamheya reblogged this from nepheron and added:
- teamheya likes this
- aussienayanews likes this
- inserttypicalnonsensehere likes this
- kahlokoala likes this
- heartandsoulonewillburn likes this
- sytevil likes this
- nayariveracruz likes this
- flawlessheather likes this
- girlwith1oneeye reblogged this from yunnanmom
- love-laugh-puppies-hemo reblogged this from yunnanmom and added:
- blackunicorngonezebra likes this
- sleepingamongthedragons reblogged this from yunnanmom
- yunnanmom posted this